Monday, February 9, 2009

Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Expo (hosted by The Paper Palette)

One of my girlfriends, Aileen & I went to the Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Expo at the NBC-Suites yesterday (Sunday - 2/8/09). We bought some stuff to add to our sky high "STUFF"...LOL.

The following vendors were there and then some:
  • Stampin' Up's Jacque Craig - Selling her retired stamps and her handmade greeting cards
  • Playshop - selling their pretty and cute paper collections and discounted stamps from Hero Arts & other embellishments
  • The Paper Palette - selling lots of paper of all sorts of colors & types
  • Close to My Heart - selling their products & catalogs
  • Mari & Me - Selling their Hawaii made rubber stamps...a lot of cute ones too!!
  • TAJ Clubhouse - Selling their products of Rubber stamps, & Stencils. They also had a make and take table with a long line of customers waiting to make their cute cards.
  • Photo Craft - Selling their products from their Store in Kaimuki (Honolulu, HI)
  • and a few more...
Here's a few of the items I purchased from the expo

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Penny! I went to J's after work today and bought the same Hero Arts Asian Doll stamp set! I've been looking for this set for a while and am finally glad I have it! I didn't forget about our swap - I work best under pressure! Ha ha! You'll have your card in time for Valentine's Day ... keep on blogging!

Fielding said...

The rubber stamps and the images displayed reminded me of good quality rubber stamps one of my friends had bought four months back. I also bought a couple of rubber stamps of wine shape and they have been doing good.
Please have a glimpse on the Best Rubber Stamp supplier:
http://www.acornsales.com/